:: {|SOT|}Clan® ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Welcome to the {|SOT|}Clan® Website. ©Copyright 2006-2008 Styler & Dna(Murtuza)Creations™.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boss has left the building

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
||SFP||Boss

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Boss has left the building Empty
PostSubject: Boss has left the building   Boss has left the building EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 4:42 pm

i just want to play so this clan leader thing is not for me guys. it was nice to try anyway. BB and i wish u all luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dna
||SOT||Site Admin
||SOT||Site Admin
Dna

Male Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Boss has left the building   Boss has left the building EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 6:54 pm

man u left .... i was making with so much hopes with u ... i was gonna build a new site with www.sot-clan.com .... i was gonna buy 2 servers with cool pings... for SOT was gonna recruit atleast 10 nice players + server hosters some of them ... and u made all my hopes lost !.... man .... that;s soo bad ... yea i know that it's your choice ! ... i appreciate that ... but the thing is i am lost of very much hope .... i can't continue.. man ... dunno what happened inSIdely ... :S .. than also man gL
Back to top Go down
http://www.sotclan.forumotion.com
|SOT|Mike|LdR|
||SOT||Site Admin
||SOT||Site Admin
|SOT|Mike|LdR|

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: BOSS IS LEAVING?!?!?!   Boss has left the building EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 9:49 am

Boss, Thank You, We Had A Very Good Time With You, But if You decide to leave....
We Will Always Remember You In Our Heart, We Wish You Luck in Getting Up The Ladder Of Ranks In FTP Clan we will never forget you, And Your Good Things That You did For This Clan.
We Really Appreciate That You Helped DNA In Making Forum For Our Clan....
We Will Miss You !!! Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/clans/sot911
||SFP||Boss

Male Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Boss has left the building   Boss has left the building EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 12:28 pm

Np that was the least what i could do, and thnx Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boss has left the building   Boss has left the building Empty

Back to top Go down

Boss has left the building
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: {|SOT|}Clan® :: :: Report-
Jump to: